You should be completely satisfied with your Legacy Auto Credit vehicle. If for any reason your not, you can exchange it within the first 5 days or 500 kilometers for another eligible vehicle.
You must qualify for the payments of the replacement vehicle which will have to be equal to or lower than the payments that were being paid on the vehicle being returned.
Vehicles leased through Legacy Leasing Ltd. will be eligible for the Exchange Privilege during the first 5 days or 500 kilometers. However, the exchanged vehicle must meet the following criteria:
- The vehicle must be returned in the condition in which it was delivered to the customer, without damage or excessive wear and tear.
The One Time Exchange Privilege excludes the following vehicles:
- The customer has previously returned a vehicle under the Legacy Auto Credit Exchange Program.
- Vehicles that have been modified or had after-market accessories installed
- Vehicles that were involved in a collision during the 5 days or 500 KM.
- Fleet purchase vehicles or specialty vehicles purchased specifically for client
Every vehicle returned under the Exchange Privilege will be inspected for damage and excessive wear and tear. If non-warranty repairs equal to or greater then $300.00 have been performed or are necessary, the vehicle is not eligible to be returned. If less the $300.00, the damage repair estimate will be deducted from the credit amount applied to the returned vehicle.
Fees For Exchange
First payment and licensing will be due at signing of new lease. Credit for first payment and lien charge will be applied to the new due on delivery amount.